The 13th International Symposium on Electrokinetics (ELKIN)
held at the
Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
June 12-14, 2019
Martin Z. Bazant, Organizer of ELKIN 2019 @ MIT
on behalf of the ELKIN Scientific Advisory Board
Enter your nomination for the best poster awards!
Check this site for updates on registration and scientific program, which will include two commemorative sessions:
– Fundamentals of Colloid Science: A Tribute to J. Hans Lyklema (1930-2017).
– Electrokinetic instabilities: A Celebration of the 70th Birthday of Isaak Rubinstein
and several co-sponsored sessions:
– 3rd International Symposium on Physics of Membrane Processes @ MIT, June 14, 2019, co-sponsored by the PMP working group,
– Electrokinetic Nanofluidics, with the CENT Energy Frontier Research Center
– Electrokinetics for the oil and gas industry, co-sponsored by Aramco